The fruit is always popular topic in the photoshop, as it is beautiful and healthy as well. We have already learned some skills during the process of making them. In this tutorial, we will continue to discuss and research some photoshop techniques in it, such as pen tools, brush and district transformation. The following is the impression drawing. Let’s begin now!
1. Build a new document with a 500*400 size, white color background. Draw a circle with oval tool and convert it to the route and build the operating path with 2-3 tolerance. Then add some dotters and adjust the shape of the tomato with the pick tool.
2. Convert the path to the electoral district and fulfil the red color. Then draw an oval electoral district on the top of it, then make it a little acclivitous and feather it with 20 pixels. Increase the brightness to 55 and saturation to 50.
3. Draw a big oval and feather it with 20 pixels and choose the opposition and increase the brightness to 30. Cancel the choice and deal with the environment of the tomato with burn tool and dodge tool.
4. Draw several ovals and adjust the position with the transformation selection, feather it with 1 pixel and use dodge tool in the concave part. Choose the opposition and use burn tool.
5. Make the other grain with the same way. And use the dodge tool to add some stereo effect and add noise with 1 pixel.
6. Create a new layer and draw a small oval with 3-pixel feather, fulfilling the gradual change from white color to grey color. Then convert the layer to color burn layer mode as the dark tune of the pedicel.
7. Use the pen tool to draw the pedicel of the tomato with green color. Outline and modify the pedicel with the combination of movement, rotation, feather and opposition. After these action, add the noise of 1.5%.
8. Create a new layer called highlight. Spray a circle of the white color with soft spray gun on the top of the tomato. Then modify with the eraser to decrease the highlight.
9. Add a shadow under the pedicel and set the foreground as dark red color. Modify with the eraser to make it dark and blur.
10. Then add a background with bricks. And don’t forget to add an shadow too. Draw an oval with red color and feather it. Then convert the mixed mode to multiply with 70% opaqueness. That is it! You can also add some water drops on it!